Re: I obtain a empty postscript documment when I print in a file

On Mon, 2008-11-17 at 14:20 +0100, J. L. Pino wrote:
When I print a certain dia file to a postscript documment I obtain a
empty file. However I copy the contest of this diagram to other and
Dia print it fine in a file.
I can't print in a printer because I haven't lpr.
I sure that the problems isn't in my postscript viewer because I has
used two (evince and gimp).

I see the problem, but it is gone in current SVN.

-Lars