Re: pstricks export: why linewidth in centimeters?

On Mon, 2008-11-10 at 23:06 +0100, Albert Zihlmann wrote:
I don't understand why dia puts the unit "cm" behind its linewidth
declaration at pstricks export. If I want to scale the image by adding
the statement "\psset{unit=0.5cm}" before the image file input the image
shrinks well but all the lines keep their thickness. If I delete
manually the "cm" from the exported file scaling works fine.

a) Is there a way to turn off this unit output at pstricks export?

Apply the attached (untested) patch and recompile.

b) Or does anyone know an other way to scale such an imported image in a
latex document?

\resizebox{width}{height}{contents} is what I use for resizing included
postscript. One of width and height can be replaced with ! to keep
aspect ratio.

-Lars