Re: Open a file diagram

On Oct 31, 2008, at 1:30 PM, Wescley F. Costa wrote:

Hi,

I created a ER diagram using the Dia program and save it, in the following day, when I tried to open a dia file diagram, the program answer that can´t open this file because it´s an unknown file.. anybody knows why it´s said this??

Did you use any non-ASCII characters in the file name or directory name? Did you use something other than the default .dia suffix?

-Lars