Re: DIA API.

Am 20.05.2008 14:54, oj pj schrieb:
Hello,
please, I need information about using DIA with APIs.
You may want to take a look at http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2007-March/msg00092.html

Especially http://hans.breuer.org/dia/bindings/index.html

My application in MS-C# uses MS-VISIO to generate unifilar graphics from geographic data.
Dia is written in C and extending it requires either C or Python (with some extra work it may be possible to use C#, see above link).

I'd like to use DIA instead MS-VISIO.
Can I do it?
This depends on your application and your skills ;-)

And how I do it?
Looking at the documentation or the sources would be a good start.

Regards,
        Hans