Re: how to change UML class box in MS Windows?

Am 16.05.2008 13:42, Roby, Clyde G schrieb:
Hello,

        I would like to know how to change the UML class box in the MS
Windows version of DIA; I have v0.96.1.

        When adding attributes, the text of the bottom attribute looks
like it is directly on the bottom line of the box.  I would like it to
be slightly above that line -- vertical whitespace similar in size to
that between the line above the attribute list and the first attribute
name.

There is no way to add vertical whitespace without changing the source code. But it may look more pleasant if you choose a different font.

Some bugs regarding text placement were recently fixed in the developers version. I have just checked the attribute placement and it is not touching the line anymore.

Regards,
        Hans