Re: Missing dlls in http://downloads.sourceforge.net/dia-installer/dia-setup-0.96.1-2.zip ?

Hello Heiko,

 I used the installation variant with seppart installation of GTK+.

as the page says, these are downloads for "advanced" users.
If you know the sources for the missing DLLs (E.g. gnuwin32.sourceforge.net,
TMLs download page, gtk.org, etc), you are most welcome to use these files.
If not, I suggest that you stick with the complete installer.
You can also upgrade your GTK+ package for an installation based on the
complete installer (In that case, no DLLs should be missing).

Regards,

Steffen

 Falls Sie die GTK+-Laufzeitumgebung separat installieren wollen:
 <mailto:dia-list gnome org>http://downloads.sourceforge.net/dia-installer/dia-setup-0.96.1-2.zip

 I could not start this version. Some files are missing especially
 libfontconf-1.dll and some other libs in Dia\lib. The installation
 variant with GTK+ is working. I choosed to install the gtk+-bundle so i
 think not a part oft gtk+ was missing ...

 Sincerelly Yours,
 Heiko Waldschmidt