Re: Data for Custom Shapes

On May 9, 2008, at 12:43 AM, Todd White wrote:
Some of the sheets have shapes which have custom data on the shape properties dialog. Is there a way to add custom data fields to my own shapes? Do I need to create an addin?

The only information I was able to find creating shapes is located at http://dia-installer.de/howto/create_shape/index.html.

Check out shapes/Circuit/hresistor.shape, it has a couple examples.  It's quite unfancy what you can do with it, but you don't need to make a plugin to be able to store some info in the properties.

A slightly more filling description on the Wiki would be welcome.

-Lars