Re: Maintainership moves on...

Hi Lars,
Am 01.05.2008 09:58, Lars Clausen schrieb:
As some may have noted, there's been a gradual decrease in my activity on Dia, for numerous reasons. I've talked it over with Hans, and he's agreed to take over the maintainership (and the recent activity on his side certainly is a hint:). It's been great to help Dia along, and I hope it will continue to improve. I'll hang around on the list for a while.

Thanks for all your good work on Dia. You are not only the most long time contributor of Dia (starting back in 1999) but also the most active one over nine years, over 1100 commits may even make you the most active Dia developer of all time, no one else is close ;-)

Best of luck, Hans and everybody.

Thanks and good look to you as well!

Regards,
        Hans