Re: a standard for diagram document format

On Jun 11, 2008, at 7:52 PM, Maciej Jaros wrote:

Dnia 2008-06-11 18:13 osoba przedstawiajÄca siÄ jako Josà MarÃa MartÃnez napisaÅa:
I agree, but does anybody knows if exists any std format for diagrams?
I believe that if you would try to define a standard for diagrams that wouldn't be too complex and would have enough functionality to build any diagram you would eventually end up with SVG ;-).

SVG is a vector illustration format, not a structured diagram format. You might end up with something that uses SVG for the drawing bits, but then has a layer on top that defines connection points, logical behaviour etc.

-Lars