Re: linking in Dia

On Jun 4, 2008, at 10:26 PM, Rubinstein, Gregory wrote:

I downloaded Dia for Windows and tried to link objects from 2 different layers, but did not find any reference on how to do it. Please, help!

It is, indeed, not well described. In the Layers dialog, there are two columns on the left side, one with an eye saying that the column is visible, and one mostly empty which marks which layers can be connected to. Click that one for the non-selected layer, and you can connect to it.

Caveat: I can't remember anymore which things are in 0.96 and which are in the development release, and my brain is fried for tonight.

-Lars