Re: name

2008/7/15, Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>:

 On Jul 15, 2008, at 12:11 PM, James McDonald wrote:

James wrote:

On Mon, July 14, 2008 4:11 pm, Diego Jacobi wrote:

2008/7/14, James <bjlockie lockie ca>:

Is the pronunciation "dee-a" or "die-a"?

How do you pronounce dia-gram? :)

I pronounce it di-a-gram (instead of dee-a-gram).
A co-worker pronounces it dee-a.
He pronounces di-a-gram.

I vote for dee-a

 So do I, and I believe Alex did as well, since "diagram" in both Danish and
Swedish start with dee-a, not die-a.

I guess that you all are writing pronunsations in english?

In spanish each letter haves its own pronunciation, so there isnt
dual-pronunciation unless it is a word in another language, but
Diagram and Diagrama are readed the same in spanish.
But i guess that dee-a in english is pronounciated as di-a in spanish.
(not like die or death in english).

Cheers
Diego