Re: name

If everyone knows what you are talking about then it doesn't matter how you say it.  As with botanical nomenclature - latin is a dead language, you get to say it most anyway you like.   In this case it is a fabricated language with a one word vocabulary.  Like the pronunciation of Esperanto (and really any language) it is ultimately arbitrary and changable with time and useage.  I might pronounce it oh-tee.  ;-)