Re: SVN build anybody

Am 27.02.2008 13:10, Helmut Jarausch schrieb:
Hi,

for the current SVN sources,

I've tried several possibilities, but

configure --with-python

make

then make install fails.

How does this question differ from the one answered a few days ago?
Where does it fail now?

Has anybody had more luck?

Yes, I did build from SVN recently but needed to do some modifications - not yet commited. Still there may be a problem because my build was on win32 with msvc;)

Many thanks for a hint,

If you sill get the problem from last week - i.e. installaton fault from bindings directory - may be a 'make distclean' before autogen.sh does help.

        Hans