Re: DIa Port to Java

On Sat, 2008-02-16 at 08:30 -0600, Mark and Lisa Collins wrote:
I am trying to find a developer, for hire, that would be interesting
in building Dia in Java with some modifications.  Can you point me to
someone who might eb interested?

I have been thinking that that would be the way to go; IDEs for Java are
a lot better than for C.  I just so happen to have a company that does
programming contracting, so please let me know what you're thinking of,
and I'll see what we can figure out.

-Lars