Re: Dia non-uniform scaling (aka "sub shapes") patch UPDATE (against svn rev. 3875)

On Mon, 2008-01-28 at 13:45 +0100, Marcel Toele wrote:
I'm terribly sorry, it appears that I have forgotten to include the
altered files in de lib/ dir to the previous patch.
In addition to that, I didn't notice this because I did not test
against a vanilla svn checkout.

I have rectified the problem by:

1) Including the previously omitted files in the patch.
2) Verifying whether the included patch actually works on a vanilla
checkout.

Additionally this patch is updated to work against svn revision 3880.

For the patch I isolated the dia unit system and put these in
independent files (lib/units.[ch]).

Please note that in this patch I do not address the
draw_background/fill background default behaviour that apparently
changed.
So for each shape that you draw in svn dia, you will probably need to
turn on drawing of the background manually in the object's properties
dialog.

This patch looks good enough that I've applied it.  There's one issue
I've noticed, namely that if you scale a subshape up to pretty large,
you can have it fly out of the supershape by increasing the size of the
supershape.  But that's a minor thing.  Getting the default background
colors to work in general may be a good idea.

Sorry it took so long to get it in.

-Lars