Re: Suggestion : Add a Find & Replace function

At 09.12.2008 21:27, Patrice Leblond wrote:
We are looking for a software to do our Grafcets, we are looking more too Visio right now but if you had a Find & Replace function, we would seriously consider you software. It's simple too use and there is alot of symbols included. You did a good job, keep going. Good luck!

Not sure if the one your are looking for is the one already implemented, but not yet part of a released version:

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/dia/trunk/NEWS?view=markup