Dia UML grep hack-tility

Hi Dia folks.

I'm a long time Dia devotee and decided to scratch an itch today.  The lack of find (not to mention replace)
functionality in Dia prompted me to create a really poorly-thought-out hack of a shell script to search
through UML diagrams in Dia:

  http://www.mountaingrouse.com/software/diaumlgrep/

It's buggy and slow and I really should have written it properly in Python to begin with.  And it's yours for
only $99 + S/H!  I should have gone into marketing...  Anyway my itch is scratched for now, so if you want a
Python re-write please bug me (or just do it yourself :)).

I don't subscribe to this list, so please send complaints and bug reports to my email address (jtienhaara AT
yahoo DOT com).

Thanks all & keep up the great work Dia team!

Johann Tienhaara

Instant Messaging, free SMS, sharing photos and more... Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger at
http://ca.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/