Re: Dia 0.96.1 cut and paste

I use png export, choosing a very big size: as big as my "monitor"; this way
quality is good enough; then

On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 16:09:57 +0200, Harald Oehlmann wrote
I use eps export from dia.
- Advantage: super-exact, vector property is hold
- Disadvantages:
   You see your image in word only when you export your document to pdf
You asked for easy, so the answer by Michael is more appropriate.

Nevertheless, what I like with dia, is the capability to work very
exact and to make exact eps exports.

I use eps export from dia to include pictures in latex documents;
I use png export from dia to include pictures in Microsoft  or OpenOffice
documents; a menu opens where you can choose size of image in pixels; I get
excellent quality choosing very big image (as my "monitor"). When the image is
in my final document I resize it making it smaller.

Harald

Michael Ross schrieb:
I use screen dumps

2008/8/1 Philip Johnson <johnsonfamily38 hotmail com
<mailto:johnsonfamily38 hotmail com>>

    Hi,

    Is there an easy way of cutting and pasting from Dia to Microsoft
    Word (for example) in the Window$ version?