Re: SVN build fails (redefinition of typedef 'GdkPixbuf')

Am 28.04.2008 10:30, Leon Stringer schrieb:
Hi,

I can't build today's SVN (20080428):

As other already told, this is fixed in SVN since yesterday:

Revision: 3967
Author: hans
Date: 18:06:09, Sonntag, 27. April 2008
Message:
2008-04-27  Hans Breuer  <hans breuer org>

        * lib/dia_image.h : include gdkbixfuf.h rather than forward declaring
        typedef struct _GdkPixbuf GdkPixbuf; gcc does not like the latter

----
Modified : /trunk/ChangeLog
Modified : /trunk/lib/dia_image.h

Giving a date is not that useful here (are you using some anonymous mirror, what timezone?)? The unique identifier is the revision number ...