looking for network plugin

Hy,

I want to know if there are people  working on a network plugin. I'm looking for this king of features:
  • network shappes ( constructors )
  • connector compatibility (do not allow connection of optical fiber in cu-wire for exemple),
  • one wire connector because on a network appliance there is only one wire per slot/port,
  • connection locking because i offen deplace a neighbor line when tuning a route,
  • fine device "connector" control ( if i put one optical fiber on the shappe then the fiber connect on fiber port and not wire)
  • remote device highlight,
  • wire auto-naming after the name of the connected devices,
  • tubes  and channels ,
  • labels and comments everywhere,
  • some tools to create insert/delete blanck space on the middle of a complex diagram
  • some export ability (create excel spreadsheet  with information on diagram device, connector) and statictics like count of devices, length of wires and so one...
  • good compatibilty for people who don't have the plugin and on windows (which as currently a poor svg engine)
  • and of course no uml ability ;-)

I would be happy to help. thank you

Pierre-Emmanuel

Avec Windows Live Messenger restez en contact avec tous vos amis ! Téléchargez Messenger, c'est gratuit !