Re: additional resources

I here you can find my electronic ciruit shapes:
http://www.getreu.net/public/downloads/Circuit_European-dia-shapes_and_sheets.tgz

how they look like:
http://www.getreu.net/public/downloads/Circuit-European-Shapes-Example.png

Best regards

Jens

Le jeudi 20 mars 2008 Ã 09:28 -0500, Clint Ishmael a Ãcrit :
Hello; I would first like to say that you have a great program.
However iI would like to get additional electronic symbols
to expand the elect schematic use. Can you tell me if there are any
resources avail, or is there a way to convert other library's to your
format.
Thank You in advance,
Clint

Ps Pls send replay to  cclint comcast net

Clint Ishmael