Changing properties of several objects at once??

I've tried out Dia and I like it very much, however there is a problem which
troubles my workflow...

I would like to change the properties (line style, color, arrow size and
style, ...) of several objects at the same time.

If I select 3 lines and then hit Alt-Return for the properties dialog and
change the line color, it affects only the first object of the selection..

This is a major problem imho, because the user can't change the "corporate"
style of a drawing easily. :-(

Is there a way to obtain that result in Dia that I overlooked?
If not, could this be implemented in future versions?

Kind regards

Sent from the Gnome - Dia mailing list archive at