Element height and width as editable attributes

Hi,

sometimes I need to set the height and width of a standard box
(or other elements/shapes) numerically. Is there a way to this
other than edit the dia file with a text editor?

As a quick hack, I solved the problem for the standard box,
but I'm not sure, whether this is an acceptable solution for
dia. E.g. it is possible to enter negative values for height and
width and one cannot change the objects position. diff attached,
please comment.

Cheers,
--
W. Martin Borgert