Re: landscape as default

Lars Clausen schrieb:
On Fri, 2007-08-31 at 13:55 +0200, Jonny at Roggenbuck.de wrote:

Hi,

IÂm in the process of evaluating DIA for a certain application. For
this  application it would be nice if  a new document would come up with
landscape format rather than portrait. How can I change this default
setting? In the given version the program obviously forget the state
which  was set at File -> settings ->  alignment -> landscape -> ok

In preferences, under Diagram Defaults, there is a checkbox for
Portrait.  Uncheck that and Bob[1]'s your uncle.

-Lars

Of course I tried that before I started this inquiry. I even looked in the user directory for the file persistence and I also watched the parameter is_portrait changing the value from true to false. But still this has no effect on opening a new document. In any case the orientation is portrait and had to be changed manual in the document page setting.
IÂm using win xp sp2 with latest patches. DIA is fresh loaded and fresh installed with Version 0.96.1-7.

--
Jonny Roggenbuck

www.roggenbuck.de