Dia image to small -

I have a system diagram created with dia almost two years ago. I used the current dia for Fedora 7 [yum install dia] and after editing my diagram find that when converted to .png the result needs to be enlarged about 2.5 times, to something like 1024 x 720? When I do that using gimp or gthumb the result is blurred.

Curiously I can zoom into the original dia file and get perfect results for very large sizes. I do not recall having this problem before. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

Bob Goodwin