Re: are there any more samples as .dia available

On Tue, 2007-09-04 at 14:36 +0200, b2b bahag com wrote:
Dear ladies and Gentlemen,

at http://live.gnome.org/Dia/Examples we found examples as .png and in the
sources (not in the windows install package) we found some .dia samples.

Are there any more samples available?

PS: We would advise to forward requests on the old websites automatically
to the new website.
PS 2: In the "About"-Dialog is still a link to the old website.

There are no more "official" examples, but try googling for
"filetype:dia" and about a thousand matches turn up.

-Lars