Re: Potential development page

On Sat, 2007-10-27 at 21:55 +0530, Sameer Sahasrabuddhe wrote:
On 10/27/07, Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk> wrote:

for yet.  All you people out there who are just waiting to contribute,
please both take a look:)  I'll fill in more stuff from the bug reports
as I wheedle down my backlog -- or somebody could search for enhancement
bugs that are accepted and put notes in there.

I would love to maintain that list ... how do I get access?

You register at http://live.gnome.org/UserPreferences

I just updated with stuff from yesterdays reduction of old bug mails
(from 1500 to 6!), several exciting things in there right now, but I'm
trying to stick with what needs doing before release.

-Lars