Re: can't compile SVN revision 3818

On 10/19/07, Marcel Toele <dpy dia gmail com> wrote:

can't you diff interface.c with an older version and see where it comes from
?

Well I do know in general that "textedit" has to do with some current
highly active development. Anyway, I found what was wrong. The problem
was not with interface.c ... just that one declaration in
dia-app-icons.h was missing. Turns out that its an autogenerated file,
which was not created correctly, because app/Makefile was stale,
because I didn't do autogen.sh after svn update! :)

Everything builds now.

Sameer.
--
Research Scholar, Department of CSE, IIT Bombay
http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/~sameerds/