Re: small bug on Lights shapes

Elie Roux a écrit :
Hello,

I tried Lights shapes on the svn version with another PC, I wasn't
working. Here is the patch for it to work (a missing Makefile.am and two
or three things tu build the Makefile).

In this patch you'll see first the diff of the man page generated with a
more recent version of the Docbook stylesheet (debian etch), I don't
know if you are interested... The diff was generated with svn diff -x -u .

Sorry, I should have read it more carefully... I have an older version
of docbook...
--
Elie