Configure dia systemwide

Hi,

for our developer systems I try to set a configuration option for dia
systemwide. But I found no global configuration file for dia, that would
enable me to do so. Also it does not seem as if dia would use gconf for
its configurations, therefore adding/changing gconf defaults seems not
to be an option aswell. Is there any chance to do what I need without
recompiling dia with customized defaults? The dia version in Debian Etch
(which is used on the systems):

root mytux:~# dia --version
Dia version 0.95, compiled 17:19:56 Sep 11 2006

Thanks in advance,
best Regards

Patrick

--
in medias res Gesellschaft für Kommunikationstechnologien mbH
Dahlenerstr. 570

tel. +49 (0) 2166 - 9999 - 685
fax. +49 (0) 2616 - 9999 - 800
email: schoenfeld in-medias-res com