Da: dia-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:dia-list-bounces gnome org] Per conto
di Lars Clausen
Inviato: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 11:16 PM
A: discussions about usage and development of dia
Oggetto: Re: Greek Characters in Dia for Windows

On Tue, 2007-11-27 at 11:03 +0100, Christian Venerus wrote:
Hi all,

I need to insert greek letters in a Dia (Win version) diagram, but the
Symbol
font is not available. Is there any way to add the Symbol font or to add
another
similar font type?

Σηατ υοθ ςα... What you want is a font that contains the Greek symbols
as well as the Latin-1 ones, as good Unicode fonts do.  I think Ariel
was made to be as covering as possible.  You'll then also need some way
to insert the right characters, in Linux I can just set the keyboard
layout to be Greek, and it works (as attached image shows).  Nothing
needs to be done by Dia.

-Lars