Suggestion: use OptiPNG and Tidy to reduce PNG and HTML sizes

I am addressing this quick note to program groups I think can best make use of this suggestion. I am a fan of your programs, and I'd like to suggest some tools to help reduce the amount of data needed to save content, and thus decreasing bandwidth usage for users not savvy enough to find these tools on their own. The OptiPNG tool and code are useful for reducing PNG filesizes, without losing data: I've saved 11-48% per network map I've created with Paint.NET and DIA. I am also suggesting the KompoZer project look into this for web editing purposes, as well as implementing use of the Tidy tool or code for reducing HTML output. Thank you for your time.

http://optipng.sourceforge.net/
http://tidy.sourceforge.net/

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited
and may be unlawful.

The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or policies of E-Z Rent-A-Car or employees.