Re: Routing Library

David Barnett said:
Thanks for the input.

On 5/16/07, Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk> wrote:
I agree it would be useful, and if it exists already, I'd like to know
so I can use it.

Glad to know it's not a *completely* ridiculous suggestion, either on the
"too hard" side or the "already available" side.

It's not "too hard" in the sense that it's impossible, but it's definitely
no small task.  I think it's a task where thinking about what's required
down the road is useful, but mapping out baby-steps for the implementation
will be what makes it possible to get anywhere.  I know all too well the
effect of "enthusiastic coding".

-Lars