Re: how to load a plugin?

It turned out I needed to set my PYTHONPATH to c:\Python22\dlls;C:\Python22\Lib

I wasn't seeing an error because I was executing dia from the Start menu. Once I started running from the command line I was able to see the errors. It would be better if errors were reported when not running from the command line.

Mathew

Mathew Yeates wrote:
Okay, I give up. I've tried modifying my pluginrc by adding an entry for codegen.py. I've also tried putting codegen.py in different locations. Nothing works. Help!

Mathew