Re: Dia Language Bindings (2) (was: Re: Graph::ASCII::Dia)

On 26/03/07, Hans Breuer <hans breuer org> wrote:
After a little more thought [and about 3K lines of code ;) ] I have a
better offer:  Language Bindings done with the help of SWIG [1].

It not only supports Python and Perl but also about ten other languages

Hans, You're a star! :)

Don't expect any work to be done on my side for a bit - I've got a
couple of weeks old baby and upcoming (and long overdue) autodia and
Maypole releases to get out of the door.

Cheers,

A.

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk