Re: java to dia ?

On 17.03.2007 13:50, Dimitri Mallis wrote:
thanks Hans,

im looking at my dia plugins, i have a python plugin loaded but nothing
about java or c++. how do i add in those plugins you mentioned or how would
i invoke the plugin?

File/Export should have some "PyDia Code Generation" entries
File/Open format list should have "Dox2UML" entries

The above mentioned plug-ins need to be in the Python plugin folder.

        Hans