Re: How to avoid having the properties dialog pop up *over* the object?

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007, Lars Clausen wrote:

On Wed, 2007-02-14 at 15:16 +0100, christian ridderstrom gmail com
wrote:
On Sat, 10 Feb 2007, Lars Clausen wrote:

I know this isn't a fix, but do you have your window manager set up such
that a key combo lets you move a window by clicking anywhere in it?  I
rarely think much of where windows are placed anymore, as moving them
around is dead easy - no time wasted finding a window bar to drag with,
and my left hand is always close to the windows key anyway.

Can you do this in MS Windows?  (In Linux, I have this setup already)

Not that I know of.  One reason I stick with Linux.

Unfortunately not an option for me at work :-(

/C