Re: 0.96 pre(Dia-0.95-pre5)

On Sat, 2007-03-03 at 10:07 -0300, loli wrote:
On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 17:34:20 +1030, Young, Robert wrote
When selecting a "recently used document" from the file menu, it is
opened in the existing Diagram1 window (i.e. straight after loading
dia) and the title doesn't change. Reproduced under Linux and
Windows. Diagram extents don't change - really doesn't seem like the
diagram is loaded until you look around Diagram1 window.

The same happened to me (in Linux); also I verified that a fixed bug is
still present
405380      Unnecessary mesage about position of connecting point:

I loded a "recently used document", "expe.dia"; it appeared in the
"Diagrama1.dia" window but its title did not change to "expe.dia"
Without changing the loaded diagram, I saved it:
      My "expe.dia" correctly changed its date;
        (and I did not get a Diagrama1.dia file)
  And some Unnecessary mesages about position of connecting points appeared

I'd overlooked a bunch of sanity check calls.  Fixed now.

-Lars