Re: question: how to add shapes/sheet to DIA for Windows

Hi,

I'd like to use this to add shapes for UML.  I tried exporting
'.shape' and add it to 'sheets and objects', then move to a sheet
using dialog.  The shape lost editing and connection points.
How do we preserve properties like connection points?
todd.

This currently requires some manual editing of the shape files.
The files posted by Thomas are a good starting point for this. We
should really integrate them quickly in the Dia distribution...

If you have problems adding the connection points and text entry fields
you need, you can send your files to me with a description what needs to
be done, I'll try to help you.

Regards,

Steffen