Right-edge of text truncated

Hi,

I just wondered if this was a known bug, I can't find it explicitly in Bugzilla.

In 0.96.1 on Fedora Core 6, the right edge of text is sometimes missing. So let's say a diagram has a server
with the caption 'Server', the right edge of the last 'r' is chopped off. If I put a space afterwards (i.e.
'Server ') it appears correctly (although this makes it slightly off centre). This appears for the screen and
printed version.

I tested this with the latest version from SVN and it still occurs. (Note that the application seemed to
compile correctly but the build failed with the error below).

Leon...

:
:
:
Merging translations into dia.desktop.in.
sed -e 's/@VERSION/@'0.96'/;' < dia.desktop.in > dia.desktop
sed -e 's^\ icondir\@^/usr/local/share/pixmaps^g' ./dia.keys.in > dia.keys.tmp \
        && mv dia.keys.tmp dia.keys
(cd po ; make dia.pot)
make[3]: Entering directory `/tmp/dia/po'
make[3]: *** No rule to make target `../app/newgroup.c', needed by `dia.pot'.  Stop.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/tmp/dia/po'
make[2]: *** [po/dia.pot] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/tmp/dia'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/dia'