Re: Tabbed interface: good progress

On Sat, 2007-06-30 at 11:09 -0500, Patrick Hallinan wrote:
On 6/29/07, Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk> wrote:
On Mon, 2007-06-25 at 23:07 -0500, Patrick Hallinan wrote:

On 6/20/07, Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk> wrote:
        The no-show is consistent for me, no matter which way the
        diagram is
        created.  Looks like a signal either is not fired or not
        received (maybe
        the receiver is not set when the signal is fired?).

        I have GTK 2.8.20 and GLib 2.10.3 on an Ubuntu Dapper Drake
        x86 box.

I think I saw the same problem with Debian Etch.  GTK 2.8.20 and GLib
2.12.4.  The attached patch fixes the problem on Etch.  I don't really
know why.  I played around with the order of things.

Yep, the diagram now turns up nicely.  There's still the switch to the
last diagram when resizing, but that's probably another matter.

Off the top of my head: whenever diagram_set_active() is called the
diagram will be shown in the notebook.  I wonder if resize results in
this call.  I'll take a look.

I've attached a small change to put an asterisk in the notebook tab
text to indicate a modified diagram.  I'm not sure about one part of
the patch:

I pull the filename from the filepath by searching for
G_DIR_SEPARATOR_S.  If I find the separator I increment the pointer by
1 to point to the beginning of the filename.  I just wonder if this is
portable with character encodings like UTF8 and such.

Is there any reason in particular you don't let the status bar be
updated?

-Lars