From: "Sam Liddicott" <sam liddicott com>
To: "discussions about usage and development of dia" <dia-list gnome org>
Sent: 17/07/07 15:12
Subject: Re: XSLT converts svg to shapes with basic transform handling.

In fact here is a shape I produced of an Extreme Networks 15000 Summit48.
I printed page 12 of the Summit Switch hardware installation guide to
file (postscript) and then converted that to svg with:

pstoedit -f plot-svg /tmp/output.ps > svg/48.svg

I then used inkscape to chop away all the text and extra rubbish and
label the port connections as connection_XXX and converted that with:

./genshape svg/48.svg

The attached shape works fine in dia!

Sam