From: "Steffen Macke" <sdteffen gmail com>
To: "discussions about usage and development of dia" <dia-list gnome org>
Sent: 13/07/07 19:05
Subject: Re: XSLT converts svg to shapes

Hi Sam,

thanks a lot for these tools! I have to test them. Would it be
possible to include
them in the Dia distribution (=put them under the GPL)?

Maybe we can hook up the shape->svg thing with the XSLT plug-in. For the
svg->shape way, we would need an XSLT-import plug-in. Or add it to the Sheets
and Objects dialog...

Regards,

Steffen