Re: change text color

Sorry for the two messages, because I don't receive the first : it has a delay between my inscription and sending my message ; that's why I sent my question twice. Thanks for answer to my question ! So, I use a package of Dia with Debian testing, and I don't fall in preferences how to change that. So, I see that it's better for me to compile the program. I will try that.
Best regards,
Thibaud.