Re: Shapes

Hi Johann,

I have a collection of shapes that I would like to donate to the dia
project. Where can I send them?

This is good news! The best place to put them is to file a dia bug report
in bugzilla.gnome.org (enhancement).

Its a bunch of optical components: circulators, couplers, modulators, laser,
polarization controller, gratings, isolators, attenuators, scope, spectrum
analyser.

27 in total, most are horizontal and vertical, about 15 new shapes.

Are they additions to existing sheets or rather a new sheet? What
should be the title
of the new sheet?

Regards,

Steffen