Re: Pstricks / Export Test Case

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 19:49:59 +0200, Lars Clausen wrote
On Mon, 2006-09-04 at 21:44 +0200, Michael Duelli wrote:
Hi,

I finally put all my test cases together in one big test case. The dia
file is attached. IMHO, I got everything dia can do.

If someone knows better or missing test cases, please add them!!

I have to admit that I am right now really using metapost for all my
figures which contain latex stuff. But exporting this test case to
metapost will aready show that there are also problems with the metapost
export plugin, e.g.:
    - filled rectangles
    - line ends are always rounded
    - couldn't export with image in it, as it exceeded some
      internal memory limit.

Just tell me what you think of it.

That's a nice test case, I've added it to the samples directory.

I didn't find it  as  dia-0.96-pre1/samples/test-case.dia

-Lars