XP: Missing tray icon for diagram window

Hi there,

I run dia 0.95-1 on Windows XP and encounter this situation:
1. I open a dia file by double-clicking it in the windows explorer.
2. Dia opens 2 windows: the tool-box and the diagram. There is just 1 tray icon containing the name of my
diagram file.
3. I minimize the diagram window ... and it is lost because the tray icon is linked to the tool-box. I see no
way to restore the diagram window.

It seems as if this is only when the tool-box window is set to be permanently on top (preferences/user
interface/bottom checkbox).

Is this a known bug? Any advices how to handle that?

TIA,

Cz.