How to move an object without attached objects moving along?

I often connect lines to the connection points of say boxes. Normally when you move the box, the end-point of a connect lines move withs the box.

Is there some way to move the box without having the end-point of the line moving with the box? Or is there some way to have all connected objecst disconnect in one operation?

Btw, in MATLAB/Simulink, if you move an object by using the middle mouse button, connected lines are not moved with the object. In Dia the middle mouse button lets you scroll the diagram, so I guess that's not an option here. But maybe holding down a key and moving an object could achieve this?

/Christian