R: Problem with ecporting into latex

Hi Cezary,

why don’t you export in .eps? I’ve always used that method and it works pretty well.

Christian

Da: dia-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:dia-list-bounces gnome org] Per conto di Cezary Katner
Inviato: domenica 18 novembre 2007 22.44
A: dia-list gnome org
Oggetto: Problem with ecporting into latex

Hi,

I tried several times to export my dia-diagramms into a tex-file and then include it in my tex-documents. Unfortunately, there is no text (only shapes) in the output, when I compile the tex-file in a dvi-file or no shapes (only text) when I compile in a pdf-file.

I use the standard MikTeX and TeXnicCenter versions. I included the statement \usepackage{pstricks} in the preambule. What should I do to get the things right?

I would be very grateful if you could provide me with some working examples, i.e. a dia-file and tex-file. What I found in FAQ was not enough.

Thanks in advance!
Cezary