Re: 19" Rack shapes for Dia

Jarda Benkovsky wrote:
Hi all,

I have created a couple new shapes for Dia. They are meant for drawing
equipment in 19" racks.

Thanks very much. I just installed under WinXP/Dia 0.96.1 and they seem
to work well. I wonder if it's possible to position a text tag to the
left or right and vertically in the middle of each 1U spot on the rack
shapes? I am always adding enumerable text comments beside my badly
drawn (until now) racks.

Hi, thank you for trying them out!

I have made a shape which is a scale of ticks spaced by 1U with anchors
between them - you can attach text labels to them. Would it fulfill your
needs?

Edheldil
Yes that looks like what I would need and it has the advantage of being moveable.